SQLiteFlow is an SQLite editor which is intuitive, stable and reliable to use.
macOS 10.12+ / iOS 11.0+
- Multi-query execution.
- Customize syntax highlighting.
- SQL auto-completion.
- Format query.
- Copy query with custom style.
- Supports toggle wrap lines.
- Explain query.
- Paste recent query sessions.
- Save the query to a file.
- Load the query from a file.
- Cmd+ to make the font bigger, Cmd- to make the font smaller.
Query Editor - Multi-query Execution
Query Editor - Copy Query with Custom Style and It’s Setting
- View, edit or add table data.
- View table data with a convenient data filter.
- Copy data to CSV.
- View, edit or add table fields, indexes, foreign keys, checks.
- View triggers.
- View DDL.
- Preview the query that for altering table.
Alter Table - Fields
Alter Table - Preview
- Supports Dark Mode for macOS Mojave.
- Display table counts and each table’s record count.
- Display each table’s storage consumed and storage consumed detail, including table data storage consumed and indexes storage consumed. (* Available on macOS 10.13+)
- Supports generate SQL text that can let you transform a database into another.
- Supports show a summary of the differences between two databases.
- Supports open remote SQLite database in iPhone or iPad with SQLiteFlow(iOS) installed.
- Drag drop to open databases.
- Handle database file name or directory changes.
This makes SQLiteFlow can work friendly with your SQLite database in iOS simulator.
- Attach opened databases without any code.
This is a very handy feature that could save lots of your time from writing ATTACH DATABASE commands.
- Supports multiple windows.
Attach Opened Databases
Support or Contact
Have any questions or feature requests? Please feel free to create an issue.