SQLiteFlow is an SQLite editor that always makes its best to be intuitive, stable and reliable for you to use.
macOS 10.12+ / iOS 11.0+
- Multi-query execution.
- Customize syntax highlighting.
- SQL auto-completion.
- Format query.
- Copy query with custom style.
- Supports toggle wrap lines.
- Explain query.
- Paste recent query sessions.
- Save the query to a file.
- Load the query from a file.
- Cmd+ to make the font bigger, Cmd- to make the font smaller.
Query Editor - Multi-query Execution
Query Editor - Copy Query with Custom Style and It’s Setting
- View, edit or add table data.
- View table data with a convenient data filter.
- Copy data to CSV.
- View, edit or add table fields, indexes, foreign keys, checks.
- View triggers.
- View DDL.
- Preview the query that for altering table.
Alter Table - Fields
Alter Table - Preview
- Supports Dark Mode for macOS Mojave.
- Display table counts and each table’s record count.
- Display each table’s storage consumed and storage consumed detail, including table data storage consumed and indexes storage consumed. (* Available on macOS 10.13+)
- Supports generate SQL text that can let you transform a database into another.
- Supports show a summary of the differences between two databases.
- Supports open remote SQLite database in iPhone or iPad with SQLiteFlow(iOS) installed.
- Drag drop to open databases.
- Handle database file name or directory changes.
This makes SQLiteFlow can work friendly with your SQLite database in iOS simulator.
- Attach opened databases without any code.
This is a very handy feature that could save lots of your time from writing ATTACH DATABASE commands.
Attach Opened Databases
Support or Contact
Have any questions or feature requests? Please feel free to create an issue.