SQLiteFlow is an SQLite editor for Mac & iOS which is intuitive, stable and reliable to use.
macOS 10.14+ / iOS 13.0+
Version 5.2.0 | Jul 21, 2021 | Release Notes
- Multi-query execution.
- Customize syntax highlighting.
- SQL auto-completion.
- Format query.
- Copy query with custom style.
- Paste recent query sessions.
- Explain query.
Query Editor - Multi-query Execution
Query Editor - Copy Query with Custom Style and It’s Setting
- View, edit or add table data.
- View table data with a convenient data filter.
- Edit blob as hex, show blob as image if possible.
- Copy data to CSV.
- View, edit or add table fields, indexes, foreign keys, checks.
- View triggers.
- View DDL.
- Preview the query that for altering table.
Alter Table - Fields
Alter Table - Preview
- Supports import CSV data.
Import from CSV Text
- Supports Dark Mode for macOS 10.14+.
- Display table counts and each table’s record count.
- Display total size of each table, size of each table’s content and size of each table’s indexes.
- Supports generate SQL text that can let you transform a database into another.
- Supports show a summary of the differences between two databases.
- Supports open remote SQLite database in iPhone or iPad with SQLiteFlow(iOS) installed.
- Attach opened databases without any code. This is a very handy feature that could save lots of your time from writing ATTACH DATABASE commands.
Attach Opened Databases
Drag and Drop
- Drag and drop to open databases and sql scripts.
- Create multiple windows.
- Show inside data structure of SQLite database file, journal file, WAL file and WAL-Index file.
Handle Database File Name or Directory Changes
- For instance, this makes SQLiteFlow can work friendly with your SQLite databases in iOS simulator.
- Supports REGEXP operator for local databases when ‘REGEXP operator’ is enabled in Preferences.
- Supports handle encrypted SQLite databases which are encrypted by SQLCipher library.
Support or Contact
Have any questions or feature requests? Please feel free to create an issue.