SQLiteFlow is an SQLite editor for Mac & iOS which is intuitive, stable and reliable to use.
macOS 10.15+ / iOS 14.0+
Version 5.7.1 | May 21, 2022 | Release Notes
- Multi-query execution.
- Customize syntax highlighting.
- SQL auto-completion.
- Format query.
- Copy query with custom style.
- Paste recent query sessions.
- Explain query.
Query Editor - Multi-query Execution
Query Editor - Copy Query with Custom Style and It’s Setting
- View, edit or add table data.
- View table data with a convenient data filter.
- Edit blob as hex, show blob as image if possible.
- Copy data to CSV.
- View, edit or add table fields, indexes, foreign keys, checks.
- View triggers.
- View DDL.
- Preview the query that for altering table.
Alter Table - Fields
Alter Table - Preview
- Supports import CSV data.
Import from CSV Text
- Supports Dark Mode for macOS 10.14+.
- Display table counts and each table’s record count.
- Display total size of each table, size of each table’s content and size of each table’s indexes.
- Supports generate SQL text that can let you transform a database into another.
- Supports show a summary of the differences between two databases.
- Supports open remote SQLite database in iPhone or iPad with SQLiteFlow(iOS) installed.
- Attach opened databases without any code. This is a very handy feature that could save lots of your time from writing ATTACH DATABASE commands.
Attach Opened Databases
Drag and Drop
- Drag and drop to open databases and sql scripts.
- Create multiple windows.
- Show inside data structure of SQLite database file, journal file, WAL file and WAL-Index file.
Handle Database File Name or Directory Changes
- For instance, this makes SQLiteFlow can work friendly with your SQLite databases in iOS simulator.
- Supports REGEXP operator for local databases when ‘REGEXP operator’ is enabled in Preferences.
- Supports handle encrypted SQLite databases which are encrypted by SQLCipher library.
- Supports access Apple simulator. So users can open their app’s Documents directory more easily when developing their apps.
Support or Contact
Have any questions or feature requests? Please feel free to create an issue.